The rare beauty, history, tradition and spectacular scenery of Hardin County create the perfect location for your next meeting or convention! Take advantage of our hospitality and planning services to make the most of your visit. The Hardin County Convention & Visitors Bureau will take all the work and worry out of planning your event no matter how large or small! Meeting planner services include:
- Providing information on convention and meeting facilities.
- Coordinating site inspections of county and meeting facilities.
- Providing Hardin County Visitors Guides, Calendars of Events and Directory of Services.
- Providing customized or sample itineraries for tours of area attractions, golf/fishing/boating recreation for children, spouses and social programs.
- Provide registration assistance. For every set of 100 rooms per night your group picks up, the bureau will provide, at no charge, one registration person on site. Requests for registration assistance must be made at least one month before your meeting begins.
- Consulting on entertainment and speaker selections.
- Assistance with news releases to multiple forms of media.
- Information on local restaurant and business marquees.
- The Hardin County Convention & Visitors Bureau has a large selection of color images that may be used in your promotional efforts.
- Arranging of local dignitaries to welcome meeting delegates.
- Supplying of information packets for delegates.